Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Day 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25

Day 19 - The weather has been so crazy latley. It stays very foggy and cold. The trees collect a thick layer of frost that makes everything look so beautiful.
Day 20 - This is my little corner of my bedroom that I scrapbook at. It's too dusty and cold to work down in our unfinished basement. Dave hates it! Maybe this will movtivate him to finish me a room downstairs.
Day 21 - We went to the movie tonight and as we were coming out of the theater this standie with the head cut out was sitting there. I HAD MY CAMERA of course! So my friend and I took
pictures.


Day 22 -This is my sweet little night light that my friend Missie gave me for Christmas. I LOVE HIM!
Day 23- I walked into my bedroom tonight to see thins. The boys and the animals hanging out on my bed watching TV
Day 24 - What a HISTORIC day! Our 44th President was sworn in and I watched it on my computer at work. Our first black president. I have a good feeling about him. He is going to do some good things.
Day 25 - Me and the boys love when the tryouts to American Idol are on! What a train wreck! I love watching people make fools of themselves.

No comments: