Friday, January 16, 2009

Circle Journal

Another rotation of the circle journal. I had Stephanie's! SOOOOOO FUN. She choose a roladex as her book and we are to decorate the cards inside.

Her theme was 5 things you can't live without.

The first card was our sign in. We were asked to write on the back of each one and tell about it.
#1 of course my family. I could never live without my husband and kids. If something happened to them I would be lost!
#2 is my phone. I really don't know how were survived without cell phones. If I forget my phone at home it doesn't matter where I am, I will turn around and get it.
#3 My camera. I carry this around every where I go! You never know when you are going to come across a photo opp! #4 Music is such a huge part of my life. I listen to it in the car, all day at work and even around the house cleaning. I-Pods are the best invention ever!
#5 Two pairs of shoes that are a must with my wardrobe. Flip flops in the summer and Uggs in the winter!

No comments: