Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Day 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36

Day 26 - Me and the boys having a jam session before bedtime Day 27 - Me and the girls getting together again for our monthly scrapbook all nighter! I look forward to these nights so much! Day 28 - I bought this planner to get organized and I love it! It has helped me organize my life and not be such a procrastinator Day 29 - I finished another Circle Journal rotation. This was Mandee's book. Very fun one! The theme was "What Women Want" Day 30 - I love it when I find Garrett still playing like a little boy. He was playing with his stuffed animals and this one ended up in his slipper. So cute! I need to treasure these moments, my boys are getting so big! Day 31 - I was missing my mommy a little bit more than usual so I decided to make her cookies. YUMMMMMM! Day 32 - I joined a gym. I am going to lose this weight damit! Day 33 - I bought Rio a new bed. He likes it a lot and it gets him off of my couch and bed. We are both happy campers! Day 34 - We have had a glimmer of sunshine this past week so I thought I would take the car through the car wash Day 35 - Signs around the house that I am surrounded by boys. I find trucks and cars EVERYWHERE!

Day 36 - Super Bowl party at our friends Adam and Karen that we haven't see FOREVER! It was fun to catch up. I don't even know or care who won

No comments: